Are you an advanced drummer looking to get to the next level? Or a younger student trying to make your snare line next fall? Either way, this camp’s for you! Sessions are geared to your level, and the focus is on drumming. There are also workshops with Pacific Crest staff, including featured guest, Pete Sapadin. And you’ll be immersed in the Pacific Crest experience, sharing lodging and meals, and even drumming with the corps!
WHEN AND WHERE
- Dates: Wednesday, June 27 – Friday, June 29, 2012
- Location: El Camino High School, 400 Rancho Del Oro, Oceanside, CA
- Registration: 1 PM – 2 PM, June 27th (at the gymnasium)
- Conclusion: The camp concludes at the end of the drum corps show on Friday evening, June 29th. (Approximately 9:00 PM)
WHAT YOU GET
- Drumming. Lots of it!
- Master Classes
- Snare Camp souvenir T-shirt
- Vic Firth Snare Sticks
- Tickets to Corps at the Crest San Diego
- Binder with Camp materials
- Rehearsal sessions with Pacific Crest
- Meals with Pacific Crest
- Drum Corps-style lodging and meals
Click HERE for the schedule and sessions.
- Pete Sapadin, Featured Clinician — OCI Percussion; Pacific Crest Arranger (Performed with Velvet Knights, Blue Devils, The Cadets)
- Andrew Bill – Pacific Crest Percussion Caption Head (Performed with Univ. of North Texas)
- Brian Stockard – Pacific Crest Battery Manager; United Percussion (Performed with Pacific Crest, The Cadets)
- Matt Regua – Pacific Crest Snare Tech (Performed with Pacific Crest, Blue Devils)
- Tim Tintari — Former Snare Tech with the Blue Devils (Performed with Pacific Crest, Blue Devils)
- Darren Van Derpoel — Pacific Crest Visual Instructor (Performed with Pacific Crest)
FEES AND REGISTRATION
Program Fee: $249
Download the registration form. Once complete, mail the form and payment to Pacific Crest, 21231 Fountain Springs Rd., Diamond Bar, CA, 91765. You can send payment by mail, or make your payment online by clicking HERE.
Send PC an email.